Welcome to another episode of SEO Dojo Radio’s Regulators. This week Terry, Steve and Dave provided another hour of tips and search news. The learning segment was on mobile friendly design and specifically the upcoming Google Mobile Friendly update coming shortly.
Google’s April 21st Mobile update; doorway page update in the Google guidelines; optimising Googles knowledge graph; Google and the Knowledge Graph and direct answers; Google crawls apps for “deep links” and more.
Here’s the video version
- Google’s Mobile April 21st update
- doorway page update in the Google guidelines and the usual SEO response: Google uses doorway pages
- FTC staff wanted to sue Google
- deep linking search appwords
Google and the Knowledge Graph:
- Bill Slawski does some answer searches
- Jan-Willem Bobbink: optimising Google’s knowledge graph
- answer SERP’s do drive traffic… in fact! Lots of it!